Thursday, October 1, 2009

my revenge

I know... it has been months since I have had the honour of writing on my blog... Well... all I can conclude is that people are selfish and they dont share the time with me... I don't get an equal amount of time on the computer to keep all of you up to date with my life... Okay not that it is very interesting at times... rather mundane most of the time but hey... can't complain when it is eat, sleep... eat... sleep....

I get tired of being told "no grass" and so when Joy and I went out for our walk... I kept "straying" onto the grass... but it was not good today as I had a vomit attack while I was out... I felt so sich and horrible and yucky... it looked terrible and I felt as if I was dying.... no good at all...

Then when the family went out today... I felt left out and did a mad dash for the gate... I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me... zoom and I was out of sight... but alas, I had to come home like a good little me and stay at home.. But it is ok... they came back to keep me company and I got the biggest bowl of chicken as well which was great....

till next time and it better be soon as Joy got herself a new computer and so that means she doesnt have to keep stealing my time...

No comments: