Tuesday, July 28, 2009

zoom zoom

It has been a terrible time for me... Well I had the stupid queen on me once again but it is ok now as it has been taken care of... Enough blood donation- I need it for myself...

I am worried as everybody have not been themselves.... Joy has been busy boiling soup and that means I get to have chicken- yum yum yum... plus she gave me some rice too... I enjoy treats any time.... Grandma has not been good... she has been coughing and sleeping (even more than me!) so I have to stick close by to her to make sure she is ok...

I have to zoom between the two girls to make sure they are both all right.... If I dont see them, I get really nervous and zoom around even more...

Talking about zoom zoom, it has been my latest fad as I look busy and get lots of treats that way like dragon fruit... yum yum yum....

No comments: