Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Revenge

I have been extremely busy.... Running here, there and everywhere... Meeting new people... getting bullied by people... Some people show me more affection than others...

Well today I had my walk with Joy and I really enjoy making her run after me of course... This is my new game every morning... I run once the door is open and keep running... While JOy was chasing after me today, the tissues dropped out of her pocket (Woops not good as it is the start of my walk)... She was only left with one tissue and the first plop I did well Joy picked it up with the clean bag... the second plop, the tissue was torn in half... the third plop the tissue was torn in half again... the forth plop there was only that little bit of tissue left... Oops.... It was quite interesting.... but the plop was pretty heavy....

the things I do are way cute..... :)

No comments: