Tuesday, June 9, 2009

life is strange

I had a really plesant surprise today... My grandpa and Joy appeared... I was so excited that I jumped and jumped on my hind legs to greet them... But it was strange as grandpa was able to pat me and play with me... I tried to get Joy to pat me but she was in this funny looking thing which has wheels and it folds up when she is not sitting in it.... She kept looking down and me but in the end, I got close enough when she was on a chair to get picked up by her to have my ears tickled... It was strange seeing them after so long... I kept watching where they went... But when they got ready to leave, I was a bit excited and trotted to the door thinking that they would take me with them... But I was told to "stay" which I am would do and I am such a good dog....  then the gate closed and they left without me... I barked twice to say "what about me?" but they were gone... I wonder when I will see them again or where is grandma?


No comments: